BRIGHT HILL International School’s holistic approach ensures that the admission process is child-centred. Offers for the appropriate year level are only made after the admission process and assessments are completed. The criteria considered include what the child has learnt in the past 12 months, the outcome of the assessment, availability of places in the year group and age appropriateness.
Admission Process for New Students
Step 1 – How to Apply
- Complete the Application Form.
- Submit the Application Form, all relevant documents and the application fee of RM1,000 (non-refundable) to the school.
- Payment of the application fee may be made via cheque, cash or credit card. Cheque payable to BRIGHT HILL EDUCATION SERVICES SDN BHD.
Step 2 – What’s Next?
- The school will schedule a PLACEMENT ASSESSMENT for prospective students.
- Admission of a student into BRIGHT HILL is subjected to the availability of places, school records, and a satisfactory placement assessment results.
Step 3 – Confirmation of Acceptance
- A Letter of Offer will be issued by the school to all successful applicants.
- The acceptance of the offer must be confirmed with the payment of the Registration Fees (paid only once, non-refundable) within the timeline as stipulated in the Letter of Offer.